Friday 16 November 2012

-->
Berlin Bellends.

While on my mini trip around Europe acting out my role as tour driver to an Edinburgh Rock band what really struck me was their absolutely fantastic lettering on shop fronts, magazines along with all other types of media. So it is no real surprise that when a recent convert to the blog excitedly pointed me towards a new font I was super excited. What's it called? Wait for it.....COCKSURE! Naturally I could not wait to unleash this perfectly immature font upon you all. 


COCK CHICANE

Läuft(RUN!)
 I don't know why the cock is not directly straight. My guess is that it has made it's way through a ventricular chicane.




Not a cock at all but it is a Merman. But it is as if he is too shy to exhibit his bits. And also it is a magnificent piece of artwork.

Berlin was a gold mine. So stay tuned. SAME COCK TIME......SAME COCK BLOG!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment