Sunday 11 November 2012

Cocks on the Continent.

Cocks on the Continent!

Guten Tag, Salut, Bonjour or just plain old G'day!

I have filled many a job title in my life from Check-out chick to fruit picker to greenkeeper to name a few. But one of my recent roles is as a tour driver to some of the finest bands I know.

I realized the latest tour to some of  Europe's member (chuckle) states would be another great opportunity to see a bit of our continental buddies, spend a few weeks having many laughters, but most of all see just how many of the very gold that makes this blog one of the most popular in a dark corner of the internet I could snap! I do all of this out of my commitment to you!

If I upload all of the C&B's in a one-er it could very well ruin your eyes and your very soul. So over the next few days there will be a drip feed of fanatsic phallii.

So here goes.
Aachen - Another Where's Willy? Keep looking you'll find it.

 Leipzig - Fiki Fiki! A cock on the groin is worth one in the hand.
A Penis and a penguin - This one is one of my personal favourites found in a children's playpark in Chemnitz.


This is just a taster of what is going to be unleashed upon you fine people!


No comments:

Post a Comment