Wednesday 21 November 2012

My(le) Royal Cock

CCC

Classic Chalk Cock.

I love my new job, not least because of the enthusiasm shown by my new colleagues for all things interesting, unique, new and bizarre. Now I didn't think or expect that they would be contributing to the blog so soon.

I would like to think that the sole reason for their jaunt out of the office today was to help bring the next instalment of ACOCKANDBALLSTORY into life. Now I know this isn't true but I like to dream.

In any case when the two new and intrepid cockers arrived back at the office today excitement was making their voices go craaaaazy shrill! "We have a cock......We have a cock!" You have to work a little hard to see it but it is there. And if you hurry and the Scottish weather doesn't plot against your now inevitable search, you will find it somewhere on Edinburgh's Royal Mile (The clues in the title.)

What did we do before Phones with cameras I ask?!!


The Sheer Joy.









No comments:

Post a Comment