Saturday 23 June 2012

New Balls Please

Just popped out to a spot of recycling (yes we do care) and it occurred to me that  I spotted a nice bit of ballage that has been asking to make an appearance on this here blog for a while now.

let me tell you of one of the activities that keep us entertained. I will keep it brief. Me and my co-hosts like to take time out to sit by our local tennis courts in the meadows and mock during sunny breaks in the Scottish clouds. We call this activity - quite ingeniously - "mock in the park". Naturally we only mock people behind their backs as to do it to their actual faces with eyes and ears on them would be dangerous and brave. We are neither. Who knows you may have been mocked already.

I noticed the following C&B a few weeks back while having a BBQ.

 If hammer horror were ever allowed to show genitals they would probably have looked like this.


No comments:

Post a Comment