Sunday 13 January 2013

COCK DUMP

Been Sitting on These Cocks for Ages


As the title suggests I have been sitting on this lot of cocks for far too long (Metaphorical). I was considering just firing off a couple of cocks a week at you all but as usual the festive season took advantage of me and I simply didn't get time (too lazy and boozed.) For this I apologise and am now determine to make it up to you. I have removed a whole load of cock and balls from behind the zip(file) and am about to release them upon you; a cock dump if you will. Feast your eyes.

These are the remaining images from backstage in Berlin taken while masquerading as a tour driver. 
 Great use of C&B's as Bullet points


 That's right Homey "Original Wangster"


 This was a good 3 feet long



 For me this is the most disturbing of the set.

 Not confident in their drawing capabilities,
but the thought is still there.

 If somebody could translate I would appreciate.

 Complete with a poem. Going that extra mile for A Cock and Ball Story


 Irony?

 Assbird. If we take this word apart we actually get Donkey bird. Please if you want to say Arse say Arse not Ass.



Remember folks there are cock and balls all over our fine world just waiting to be made famous. So get out there and start snapping for us. 

Remember we want to make your cock Famous! So until next time COCK ON!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment